Shea Butter is simply amazing. Us natural chicks know the great benefits of shea butter for our curly locks. However, this amazing butter can be used for more than that. Here are 5 ways to make sure you are getting the ultimate use out of your shea butter!
1. Use it on your hair- Ok ladies, this one should be obvious to all of us! Shea butter is a great way to seal in the moisture of your hair and it makes it incredibly soft. You can whip it with some of your favorite oils like olive or coconut to make it smooth or you can melt it down with the same oils.
2. Use it on your lips- Toss out your blistex and chapsticks that promise you smooth and chap free lips. Shea butter is great for healing dry chapped skin and it doesn’t cake up in the corners of your lips as other chapsticks may do. Plus, you can whip it with some of your favorite essential oils to give it a sweet smell.
3. Use it on your stretch marks- Shea butter is great for moisturizing the skin so it not only helps on existing stretch marks, but it also helps prevent stretch marks from forming on the skin in the first place.
4. Use it in your hot bath- Melt down some luscious shea butter and run a warm bubble bath. Take your warm melted shea butter and pour it in the warm water and enjoy. When you get out of the tub, your skin will be smooth and moisturized.
5. Use it as a massage cream/oil- You can whip up or melt down some shea butter will a soothing essential oil like lavender and give your honey a relaxing massage. They will benefit from the moisturizing butter and the soothing essential oil.
Now go use your shea butter and use it a lot! If you like what you see, subscribe and be the first to get the latest on natural hair, recipes, interviews and giveaways!